As I write this, I am OFFICIALLY on Spring Break! Woo Hoo!
My spring break will be exactly that… a break. Although it’s my last official spring break, a relaxing week with no schoolwork is exactly what I need. Tomorrow night I will be flying to California with my brother and I will be spending the week at my parent’s house. My plans for the week include:
– Going to Disneyland on Sunday!
– Going to my favorite Mexican restaurant
– Cleaning up my old room to make for some of my furniture and all of my possessions from my current room
– Watching DVD’s of Parenthood and Friends
– Catching up on missed episodes of Suits
– Spending quality time with my parents since I won’t see them until my graduation in May
– Going to the movies with the millions of gift cards I got for Christmas
– Hopefully hanging out with any of my friends that happen to be in town at the same time (which won’t be many because unfortunately we all have different breaks)
– Going to a few Angels Spring Training games
I probably should add some homework in there somewhere… but it is called spring break for a reason!