The past week and a half have been spent = finishing all of my finals, graduating, packing, driving 6.5 hours, unpacking, chatting with old friends, more unpacking, organizing, and working (for an entire week already)… This weekend is already booked solid with an appointment, two Angels baseball games, and attending a friend’s graduation. And then next weekend I hope to drive to Disneyland after work on Friday to participate in the 24-hour Disneyland event that weekend, followed by another appointment and a family Memorial Day Party.
And I have two shows at the beginning of June (You should all watch Guys Choice Awards & Critics’ Choice Television Awards!!), followed by a family vacation/reunion to New Orleans (for my parents 25th wedding anniversary) and Pensacola, Florida. [It’ll be the first time in almost 10 years that I’ve been to Pensacola, plus my entire mom’s side of the family will be there, so I am super psyched! And I haven’t been to New Orleans in years!] I also want to participate in the LA Color Run in late June.
Even with all that in mind, and my brain partially asleep right now, I still have a lot I want to do in the upcoming months. But thankfully I don’t have to rush to get it all done within the normal 3 month summer break – perks of being a college graduate!
To Do List:
1. Hike to the Hollywood sign
2. Go to Disneyland & California Adventure
3. Meet a celebrity
4. Go to a concert
5. Go camping (Even if it’s in my backyard or my living room)
6. Make home-made ice cream
7. Have a BBQ
8. Go on a bike ride
9. Have a photo shoot
10. Explore somewhere new
11. Go to an Angels game
12. Eat beignets!
13. Try something new
14. Don’t spend money for an entire day
15. Be surprised
16. Have a movie night with my best friends
18. Impress my boss
19. Cook dinner for my parents (maybe on their anniversary)
20. Eat s’mores
21. Learn to French braid & fishtail braid my own hair
22. Explore parts of Southern California that I’ve never been to before